Prius + 20MM Vulcan Canon —— Welcome To America!!
Source : x
I absolutely love this thing because the more I read about it the stupider it gets:
- That Vulcan cannon is from a decommissioned F-16.
- They had to install a roll cage and mount the cannon to that because otherwise the recoil would rip the roof of the car off.
- When you fire it the shockwave from the gun cracks the windshield and punches it inwards.
- You can’t fire it while on the move because the kickback from the gun is so strong it would wreck the transmission.
- The 20mm ammo it fires costs $27/round. At a rate of fire of 6,600 rounds per minute, one SECOND of sustained fire costs about $3000.
The true vehicle of the revolution